Once again everything gets handed to Rachel berry
WHY THEY CANNOT GIVE THIS GIRL A HAPPY ENDING//// WHY DOES IT HAVE TO GO BACK TO HER BODY ISSUES!!!!!????? ESTO ES PURA TORTURA!!!!!
Mikka, you were right, I am angry as hell.
Well, at least it wasn’t for her talent…because I would’ve really been spitting because of that.
Meanwhile, what’s an Adele? Bless.
Ah, Adele—she gets a pass, doesn’t she?
AN ACCURATE 2013 HOROSCOPE
This is the real deal. Try ignoring it, and the first thing you’ll notice is having a horrible day starting tomorrow morning …
and it only gets worse from there.
ARIES - The Aggressive (March 21 to April 19)
Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny… Excellent kisser. EXTREMELY adorable. Loves relationships, and family is very important to an Aries. Aries are known for being generous and giving. Addictive. Loud. Always has the need to be ‘Right’. Aries will argue to prove their point for hours and hours. Aries are some of the most wonderful people in the world. 16 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
TAURUS - The Tramp (April 20 to May 20)
Aggressive. Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight. Fight for what they want. Can be annoying at times, but for the love of attention. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Good kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. A caring person. They can be self-centred and if they want something they will do anything to get it. They love to sleep and can be lazy. One of a kind. Not one to mess with. Are the most attractive people on earth! 15 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
GEMINI - The Twin (May 21 to June 20)
Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners. Very good at confusing people. Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you out. Geminis will not take any crap from anyone. Geminis like to tell people what they should do and get offended easily. They are great at losing things and are forgetful. Geminis can be very sarcastic and childish at times and are very nosey. Trustworthy. Always happy. VERY Loud. Talkative. Outgoing. VERY FORGIVING. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Strong. THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE. 9 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
CANCER - The Beauty (June 21 to July 22)
MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high appeal. A Cancer’s love is one of a kind… Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet in your life. Entirely creative person, most are artists and insane, respectfully speaking. They perfected sex and do it often. Extremely random. An ultimate freak. Extremely funny and is usually the life of the party. Most Cancers will take you under their wing and into their hearts where you will remain forever. Cancers make love with a passion beyond compare. Spontaneous. Not a fighter, but will kick your ass good if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to! 12 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
LEO - The Lion (July 23 to August 22)
Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Usually happy but when unhappy tend to be grouchy and childish. A Leo’s problem becomes everyone’s problem. Most Leos are very predictable and tend to be monotonous. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser. Very predictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found. 7 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
VIRGO - The One that Waits (August 23 to September 22)
Dominant in relationships. Someone loves them right now. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. A pushover. Loves to gamble and take chances. Needs to have the last say in everything. They think they know everything and usually do. Respectful to others but you will quickly lose their respect if you do something untrustworthy towards them and never regain respect. They do not forgive and never forget. The one and only. 7 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
LIBRA - The Lame One (September 23 to October 22)
Nice to everyone they meet. Their love is one of a kind. Silly, funny and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! However, not the kind of person you want to mess with… you might end up crying. Libras can cause as much havoc as they can prevent. Faithful friends to the end. Can hold a grudge for years. Libras are someone you want on your side. Usually great at sports and are extreme sports fanatics. Very creative. A hopeless romantic. 9 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
SCORPIO - The Addict (October 23 to November 21)
EXTREMELY adorable. Loves to joke. Very good sense of humour. Will try almost anything once. Loves to be pampered. Energetic. Predictable. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Loves to party but at times to the extreme. Loves the smell and feel of money and is good at making it but just as good at spending it! Very protective over loved ones. HARD workers. Can be a good friend but if is disrespected by a friend, the friendship will end. Romantic. Caring. 4 years of bad
Luck if you do not forward.
SAGITTARIUS - The Promiscuous One (November 22 to December 21)
Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. A loner most of the time. Loses patience easily and will not take crap. If in a bad mood stay FAR away. Gets offended easily and remembers the offence forever. Loves deeply but at times will not show it, feels it is a sign of weakness. Has many fears but will not show it. VERY private person. Defends loved ones with all their abilities. Can be childish often. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in bed!!! Not the kind of person you want to mess with- you might end up crying. 4 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
CAPRICORN - The Passionate Lover (December 22 to January 19)
Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Grouchy at times and annoying to some. Lazy and love to take it easy, but when they find a job or something they like to do they put their all into it. Proud, understanding and sweet. Irresistible. Loves being in long relationships. Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. Cool. Loves to win against other signs in sports, especially Gemini’s. Likes to cook but would rather go out
To eat at good restaurants. Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Smart. 24 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
AQUARIUS - Does It in the Water (January 20 to February 18)
Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being in long-term relationships. Tries hard. Will take on any project. Proud of themselves in whatever they do. Messy and unorganized. Procrastinators. Great lovers, when they’re not sleeping. Extreme thinkers. Loves their pets usually more than their family. Can be VERY irritating to others when they try to explain or tell a story. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a fighter, but will knock your lights out. 2 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
PISCES - The Partner for Life (February 19 to March 20)
Caring and kind. Smart. Likes to be the centre of attention. Very organized. High appeal to opposite sex. Likes to have the last word. Good to find, but hard to keep. Passionate, wonderful lovers. Fun to be around. Too trusting at times and gets hurt easily. VERY caring. They always try to do the right thing and sometimes get the short end of the stick. They sometimes get used by others and get hurt because of their trusting. Extremely weird but in a good way. Good sense of humour!!! Thoughtful. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet. Good friend to others but needs to be choosy on who they allow their friends to be. 5 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
why the fuck do Capricorns get 24 years! i must….
just for the 16 years…Sagittarius
I’m glad I’m a cancer
capricorn has it tough. :/
First, I have to say that a love your fan war. Yes, it’s very entertaining.
But lol at Elementary’s fans who think their favorite show is “sooooo daring”.
You want too speak about daring ? Look at this:
Midnight in the garden of good and Evil, 1997,
And I could go on and on.
Elementary is a good procedural, nothing more. It’s hardly revolutionary and very politicaly correct. It doesn’t break anything and if you think so, you lack of culture.
Watching Elementary, loving Elementary doesn’t make you daring, sorry.
And yes, you can love Sherlock, see its flaws and love it all the same, without being racist, misogynist, homophobic…
Now, have a good day.
What the fuck are you talking about? No, really. What? You seem to think you’re cultured and how hilariously sad for you since you didn’t bother to actually look at your examples of “daring” film/television critically. I mean, let’s really look at them.
1. Some Like It Hot- about two dudes running from the mob so they decide to dress like women. Let’s start by saying that this isn’t daring since these two men do not enjoy dressing like women and are merely doing it for protection. Transvestism, as an identity, does not involve convenience. You dress how you dress because you FEEL like it. Also, being a tranvestite is NOT the same as being trans*gender. Their root words don’t even imply the same things. “Vest” refers to clothing (and that’s it) while “gender”, coming from the latin “genus”, which means type, implies a complete shift. Most trans*vestites only wear the clothes of the “opposite” gender. They readily identify as their birth-assigned sex. You tried, dear.
2. Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner- About interracial relationships, specifically a romantic one. Seeing as though Sherlock and Watson aren’t romantic, this example isn’t even pertinent to the conversation. How adorably obtuse of you.
3. Diff’rent Stokes and 4. Life Goes On- focuses on transracial adoption. Watson is Chinese with Chinese parents. Sherlork’s family isn’t talked about much. Just that he can’t stand his father. Also not pertinent to the conversation. Why even bring these up?
5. Oz- Oh, you didn’t even try, did you? You saw a multicultural cast and thought you were doing somethin’, huh? Oh, that’s so sad. Black, White, and everyone in between interacting in prison. You got your serial killers, serial rapists, Neo-Nazis, Nation of Islam converts…..why even bring this up? There are so many other shows, from HBO no less, that you could have used to elucidate some kind of point. But that would require you to have a point. Oh…………
7. Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil- The Lady Chablis!!!! Love her, btw. Now, here….your point has some weight…ish. Now, she is a trans*sexual preop woman who is also a drag queen. She also had suitors. HOWEVER (and this is a big point), this was 16 years ago. Are you really suggesting that trans* representation in a positive (or semi-positive) light is good? If anything, this proves how “daring” (why must you use that word, #doe?) Ms. Hudson’s character is because television and film are two very different media, despite people’s insistence to believe otherwise. Seeing a person multiple times in different interactions is different than re-seeing the a person in stasis. If you honestly don’t see the difference, then you lack critical analysis skills.
8. Queer as Folk- Hahahahahhahahhah Oh honey……. You could’ve at least used The L Word. Or perhaps both. Anyway, these don’t have anything to do with Trans* representation. Not really, since both shows had some pretty known instances of transphobia.
So, all this to say….You really have no clue what the fuck you’re actually talking about. Representation is important and there are very few shows that are even that concerned with it. The fact that you are implying that people should not feel excited about this shows that you are not as versed about popular culture as you seemingly think you are. How cute.
You are awesome.
I’d just add that most of these aren’t mainstream television—the fact that Elementary is happening on CBS is also huge in my book. Not everyone can afford HBO, but most everyone in the US with a television set—even if they don’t have cable—can reach major network affiliates.
My father, who refuses to get cable, is a CBS junkie. He thinks reruns of Two and a Half Men are worthwhile viewing. I’m giddy thinking that he’s probably watching Elementary and enjoying it, all the while growing a bit more enlightened by simply being exposed to such a varied group of people who are positioned as actual PEOPLE.
Mercedes Jones Week: April 21-27, 2013
Sunday, April 21: Favorite Scenes and/or Quotes
Monday, April 22: Favorite Musical Numbers (Duets and Parts in Group Numbers)
Tuesday, April 23: Favorite Friendships
Wednesday, April 24: Free Day (Anything honoring Miss Mercedes Jones)
Thursday, April 25: Favorite Musical Numbers (Solos)
Friday, April 26: Favorite Ships
Saturday, April 27: Head Canons for her Future
Two Weeks Left! Don’t forget to tag all your post with Mercedes Jones Week so I can make sure to re-blog them!